The My Prices report contains a searchable list of your uploaded air freight prices along with a number of filters to help you easily find relevant prices. These prices can be compared with the market rate to help you see your performance in comparison with the rest of the market.
The My Prices report is organized into 5 tabs for quickly drilling down to relevant data:
- Corridors — The Corridors tab shows your prices grouped by regional origin-destination pairs (for example, Europe to Asia).
- Origins — The Origins tab shows your prices grouped by regional origins (for example, all prices originating in Europe).
- Destinations — The Destinations tab shows your prices grouped by regional destinations (for example, all prices with destinations in Asia).
- Freight Forwarders — The Freight Forwarders tab shows your priced grouped by the freight forwarding suppliers who shipped your cargo.
- All Prices — Shows a full list of your prices.
The top of the My Prices report provides an overview of your price performance compared to the rest of the market, as defined by your selected market metrics.
The prices table lists the relevant prices for your selected tab, which can be further filtered by weight break, transit time, and service type.
Clicking on a row in the prices table will take you to the All Prices tab, with the previous tab applied as a filter. In this way, you can use Corridor, Origins, Destinations, and Freight Forwarders tabs to quickly drill-down to only the data that you want to see.
The All Prices tab contains the full list of your uploaded prices, organized by port-level origin-destination pairs. It also contains detailed information regarding the transit time, weight bracket, and service level of your prices, along with a comparison of today's market rate against the price you paid for that specific trade lane.
Clicking on a row in the All Prices table will take you to the Benchmarks graph for the selected trade lane.
This additional information includes:
- Rate Info — Additional information regarding the rate, such as contract number or other notes
- Transit Time — the transit time from origin to destination provided with the rate
- Weight — the weight range associated with this price
- My Service Level — the name of the service level associated with this particular rate
- Xeneta Service Level — the standardized market service level assigned to this rate by Xeneta (read more here)
- My Price — the price paid per KG for this rate
- Difference — the difference between what you've paid and the market benchmark
- Today's Rate — today's rate for this route based on the your selected market metrics