The "My Prices" Report
The "My Prices" report contains a full list of your uploaded prices that can be searched or filtered by various parameters. These prices can then be compared with the market rate in order to see your position's performance with the rest of the market.
Several different tabs are available for sorting:
- Corridors - Xeneta refers to "corridors" as regional top-level origin-destination pairs that include several different airports. For example, the "Asia-Europe" corridor would contain all of your uploaded prices that originate within Asia and have destinations within Europe.
- Origins - Similar to corridors, "Origins" contains the top-level region for all of your uploaded prices. Clicking "North America" within the Origins tab will display all of your uploaded prices with an origin airport in North America.
- Destinations - The same as "Origins", except this tab filters your destinations regionally.
- Freight Forwarders - The "Freight Forwarders" tab contains all of the different freight forwarding suppliers contained within your uploaded prices. Clicking on any supplier name will display a list of price results you've uploaded for that particular supplier.
- All Prices - Contains your full list of prices. These can be filtered using the filter bar above.
Note: Each time you select a filter within a tab, it will remain selected until you remove it, even when moving within other tabs. For example, if you choose to see all "DB Schenker" prices, then move to the "Destinations" tab, your DB Schenker rates will still be selected until you remove the "Freight Forwarder" filter. Clicking the RESET button will clear all of the applied filters at any point.
Similar to the dashboard, a brief overview of your price performance is provided at the top of the page. This gives a summary of the prices you've uploaded and have been benchmarked by Xeneta.
Each row contains a graph with an overall figure of the prices performance. The green color in the bar graph (shown below) represents the number of prices below the market benchmark, whereas the orange color in the graph represents the number of prices above the market benchmark.
The price list can be filtered by origin, destination, freight forwarder and weight. Clicking on any column will bring you to the "All Prices" tab that has been filtered to the particular row you have been clicked.
The "All Prices" tab contains the full list of your uploaded prices. This means that it has not been filtered on origin, destination, or freight forwarder. You can filter this list in any way you like to see specific sets of price data. The "All Prices" report also contains additional information about your uploaded prices beyond origin, destination, and freight forwarder that is not displayed in other tabs.
This additional information includes:
- Rate Info - information regarding the rate such as contract number or any other notes.
- Transit Time - the transit time from origin to destination provided with the rate
- Weight - the weight range associated with this price. Selecting "200+" will show all rates with a minimum weight of at least 200 KG
- My Service Level - the service level uploaded for this particular rate
- Xeneta Service Level - the standardized market service level assigned to this rate by Xeneta (read more here)
- My Price - the price paid per KG for this rate (keep in mind this amount may appear different to you if we have removed particular surcharges in order to standardize with the market)
- Difference - the difference between what you've paid and the market benchmark (your price, subtracted by market rate)
- Today's Rate - the market benchmark (low, average, or high) for this route