The Xeneta for air freight dashboard contains a search bar, as well as information about your uploaded prices and benchmarks.
- Origin and Destination - Chooses the origin and destination for the rate search
- Weight - Chooses the weight amount for the rates displayed (100 KG indicates you are searching for rates with the weight breaks that cover 100 KG. This means you are looking for prices for shipping 100 KG of goods).
Rates are displayed after choosing the selected options and clicking the SEARCH button. Prices are displayed per 1 KG.
The My Prices collection on the dashboard displays various information regarding your uploaded prices and compares them to the market rates.
The following information is available on the dashboard:
- My Price Coverage - The total number of valid (not expired) prices you have uploaded that have been benchmarked. As shown in the figure above, the total number of uploaded prices vs. the total number of prices benchmarked is provided. If we are unable to benchmark one of your prices due to coverage or similar issues, it will not be counted within "Prices Benchmarked"
- My Price Benchmarks - Displays the total amount of prices that are performing above or below the market metric (see below) you've chosen to benchmark yourself against.
- Trade Lanes - The total number of airport-to-airport trade lanes contained within the prices you have uploaded
- Freight Forwarders - The total number of freight forwarding suppliers contained within the prices you have uploaded
Clicking the SEE ALL button will display a full report of your prices.
The market comparison used for comparing your prices in this report can be changed by using the drop-down selector at the top-right area of the screen. It is also possible to change the service type/level by using the additional Market Metrics drop-down selector. Making changes to these selectors will update the information displayed in the report below.