The Xeneta for air freight dashboard contains a search bar, as well as information about your uploaded prices and benchmarks.
The market comparison used for comparing your prices in this report can be changed by using the drop-down selector at the top-right area of the screen. It is also possible to change the service level by using the additional Market Metrics drop-down selector. Making changes to these selectors will update the information displayed in the report below.
- Origin and Destination - Chooses the origin and destination for the rate search
- Weight - Chooses the weight amount for the rates displayed (selecting "200+ KG" indicates you are searching for rates with at least 200 KG as the minimum weight shipped)
Rates are displayed after choosing the selected options and clicking the SEARCH button. Prices are displayed per 1 KG.
The My Prices collection on the dashboard displays various information regarding your uploaded prices and compares them to the market rates.
The following information is available on the dashboard:
- My Price Coverage - The total number of valid (not expired) prices you have uploaded that have been benchmarked. As shown in the figure above, the total number of uploaded prices vs. the total number of prices benchmarked is provided. If we are unable to benchmark one of your prices due to coverage or similar issues, it will not be counted within "Prices Benchmarked"
- My Price Benchmarks - Displays the total amount of prices that are performing above or below the market metric (see below) you've chosen to benchmark yourself against.
- Trade Lanes - The total number of airport-to-airport trade lanes contained within the prices you have uploaded
- Freight Forwarders - The total number of freight forwarding suppliers contained within the prices you have uploaded
Clicking the SEE ALL button will display a full report of your prices.
Followed Market Trends
Followed market trends are prices that you've added to your dashboard by clicking the FOLLOW button after searching for a price. After clicking the follow button, the price will appear in this area of your dashboard, containing the price today, as well as the change from last week for the particular trade lane and weight break you've selected.