If your account has been enabled for API access, you can generate your API key (token) within your Xeneta account menu by follow the steps below:
- Click the "My Account" button ("person" icon) in the side navigation bar
- Find and click the Password & Security menu item
- Scroll down the page to the section labeled API Access Setup
- Click the GENERATE NEW TOKEN button
- Copy the generated token by using ctrl+c or highlighting the field and right-clicking
Note: Make sure you have copied all token characters within the text box. Double-clicking the field will not always highlight all characters.
You may now use this token within the authorization header of your API request.