Uploading your rate prices to Xeneta allows you to take full advantage of the product and receive performance metrics. The process is quick and simple. Follow the steps below to begin the process of price uploads. One or more price files may be uploaded at one time.
To upload your rates,
- Log in to your Xeneta account
- Locate the left-side navigation bar (dark blue) and click the upload icon (shown above)
- Click Upload Rates menu option
- On the Upload Rates screen, click the Choose File button
- Browse your computer for the location of your rate file(s) using the file explorer window that appears in your browser (these files should be a spreadsheet in Excel or OpenOffice format, but other formats are accepted as well)
- Once the rate file(s) is selected, click the Open button in your browser's file explorer
- Add any additional comments or concerns regarding your uploaded rates
- Click the Upload button to complete the rate upload process
Our rate management team will now begin processing your uploaded rate information.
Tip: If you have a limited amount of prices to upload and want to be able to be served faster, you can use our template generator to retrieve an Excel structure that suits you. This can be used to fill out your own rates - then upload them afterward. The template generator can be found on the "Upload Rates" page.