When you "Follow" a trade lane, it appears in your Market Trends I'm Following collection.
This collection gives an overview of market changes in trade lanes that you have added to your favorites. The following information provides the full Market Trends report list:
- Origin/Destination - The origin and destination of the trade lane
- Filters - The filters applied to the prices currently displayed in the report
- Change from a Week Ago - The amount (USD and percentage) of change when compared to the same price one week ago
- Today's Rate - The trade lane's rate for today provided by Xeneta's price index. Rate information icons will also appear in this column and provide additional information when available and relevant.
Clicking SEE ALL will display your full list of favorites.
The "three dots" icon on the right side of the collection contains actions that can be performed for each price. The two options on this menu are:
- Remove from Favorites - Removes the trade lane from your list of favorites (Note: multiple filter combinations for the same trade lane can be added to favorites).
- View Graph - Provides a view of the trade lane graph where a visual market comparison can be made with different combinations of suppliers, filter types, and market benchmarks.
Click SEE ALL FAVORITES to view your full list of trade lanes that have been added to your favorites.
Click GLOBAL TRENDS to see a full list of market rates within each geographic corridor covered by Xeneta.
The Global Trends report displays a list of rate changes across multiple global corridors. The contents of this list can be sorted by using the filters on the left side to view rates for specific container size or contract length.
The information displayed on the report includes:
- Origin - Destination
- Change from a Week Ago (USD and percentage)
- Today's Rate
Clicking on any price within the Global Trends report will take you to the Trends report for that particular corridor.