You can follow any trade lane or corridor that appears as a search result in the Xeneta platform by clicking the Follow button.
When you follow a trade lane, it appears in the Followed Market Trends collection on the dashboard.
This collection gives an overview of weekly market changes for your selected trade lane or corridor, including the following:
- Origin/destination – The origin and destination pair for the trade lane
- Container type – The container type used as a benchmark on the trade lane
- Change from a week ago – The amount the price has changed from one week ago (in USD and as a percentage)
- Today's rate – Today's rate for the trade lane as provided by Xeneta.
The Followed Market Trends collection is limited to 6 trade lanes. You can add the same trade lane with different filters to your favorites.
Finally, you can click See All on the dashboard or Market Trends from the main menu to view a full list of your followed trade lanes.
Market Trends – Following
The Following tab shows the full list of all your followed trade lanes and their applied filters.
The three-dots icon on the right side of the collection contains additional actions for each trade lane:
- Remove from Favorites – Removes the trade lane from your list of favorites.
- View Graph – Opens the Benchmarks graph for the selected trade lane
Market Trends – Global Trends
The Global Trends tab displays a list of rate changes across multiple global corridors. The contents of this list can be sorted by using the filters on the left side to view rates for specific container size or contract length.
The information displayed on the report includes:
- Origin and destination pair
- Change from a week ago (in USD and as a percentage)
- Today's rate
Clicking on the name of the trade corridor will take you to the Trends graph for that particular corridor.