The Xeneta dashboard contains an overview of different price-performance indicators and keeps track of the price data you've uploaded. This article describes the dashboard page's features from top to bottom.
- Benchmark Type selector - Filters the type of benchmarks displayed (market low, market average, market high)
- Origin and Destination - Chooses the origin and destination for the rate search
- Container Type - Choose the container type for the rate search
- Contract Length - Choose the contract length for the rate search
This report provides information on the total number of prices you have uploaded to Xeneta, as well as the number of trade lanes and suppliers. Click SEE ALL to view a complete list of your uploaded prices, as well as their market rate comparisons. Learn more about how to use "Compare My Prices" here.
This collection gives an overview of market trends in trade lanes that you have added to your favorites. Clicking the VIEW GRAPH button will provide the Trends report for that lane. The following information is provided in the Market Changes - Favorites report:
- Origin/Destination - The origin and destination of the trade lane
- Filters - The filters applied to the prices currently displayed in the report
- Change from a Week Ago - The amount in USD and percentage of change in price when compared to the same price one week ago
- Today's Rate - The trade lane's rate for today provided by Xeneta's price index. Rate information icons will also appear in this column and provide additional information when available and relevant.